This water-proof aluminum housing is for 1.2GHz/20W and 2.4GHz/15W transmitters only.
Move mouse over the picture to zoom
|AV input/output||1.2GHz: AV output jacks for RCA
video and audio
2.4GHz: 3.5 mm double-ring AV phone jack
|BNC input jacks for video and audio
(BNC to RCA adapters included)
|Number of Channel||1.2GHz: 4 channels - select by
2.4GHz: 4 channels - select by dip-switch
|1.2GHz: 4 channels - set by sliding
2.4GHz: 4 channels - set by sliding switch (inside)
2.4GHz: 7dBi omni-directional antenna
|No antenna included (see Note 4 below)|
|Antenna length||27 cm foldable (36 gm)||N/A|
|Antenna connector type||SMA (F)||N (F)|
|Operating power||DC12V / AC 110V or AC 220V switchable|
|Dimensions/Weight||1.2GHz: 115(L) x 80(W) x 20(H) mm/
136 gm excl. antenna
2.4GHz: 77(L) x 66(W) x 20(H) mm/
100 gm excl. antenna
|310(L) x 200(W) x 85(H) mm / 2.6 kg|
|Video output/input||75 Ohm 1V p-p|
|Audio output/input||10k Ohm 2V p-p max||2V p-p, max|
|Current consumption||4W (0.3A)||48 Watts (4A)|
|Power connector type||DC jack||AC plug and DC jacks|
|Sensitivity/Output power||Sensitivity: -85 dBm (typical)||Output power: 20W (1.2GHz)
Output power: 15W (2.4GHz)
|Audio sub carrier frequency||1.2GHz: 5.5 MHz
2.4GHz: 6.5 MHz
|Preset channel <in MHz> - see Note 5 below.||1.2GHz: Channel
1: 1080, Channel 2: 1120, Channel 3:
1160, Channel 4: 1200
2.4GHz: Channel 1: 2410, Channel 2: 2430, Channel 3: 2450, Channel 4: 2470
|Highest resolution supported||NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V) at 30 fps / PAL: 752(H) x 582(V) at 25 fps|
|Operating temp/RH||-10~+50°C / 20~80%|
1) An 12V AC/DC regulated power supply has been built inside the housing. The input voltage of the power supply is 110V or 220V, manually selectable. The voltage has been set to the voltage of your country before shipment. If you need to change the input voltage, switch the voltage selector between 110V/220V before connecting to AC outlet.
2) The transmitter can be powered by other 12V DC power source such as Sealed Lead Acid rechargeable battery. In this case, disconnect the AC power to the transmitter, and then connect the DC12V power source to the transmitter's power-in wires as shown in the above picture.
3) Always allow good ventilation to the transmitter when in use because the heat generated by the transmitter/power supply dissipates through the aluminum housing.
4) Connect high gain antenna 9dBi or above to the transmitter. Antenna of low gain will damage the transmitter.
5) We can tailor-make other preset channel frequencies of your requirements with matching receiver and antennas. Please email us your requirements.
Copyright © 2002-2019 VFM Store. All Rights Reserved.