Move mouse over the picture to zoom
This compact wireless video transmitter enables you to send video and audio from one location to another without expensive and messy wiring. The transmitter works on its own transmission system and is therefore particularly useful in those remote locations where there is no internet coverage or out of WiFi range. No internet connection required. No bandwidth to worry about. Compatible with regular video cameras (NTSC an PAL auto detect). See a typical setup here.
This high performance time-proven transmitter comes with these outstanding features:
Use compact AV transmitter module with high output power (3W, 5W, 10W and 20W available)
Use high reliability and sensitivity Comtech tuner module
Use high reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
Adopt phase locked loop circuit to eliminate frequency drift
Transmitter (on the right in picture above): With BNC/RCA input jacks of video and audio for device such as video camera, camcorder, CCTV hard-wired camera ....
Receiver (on the left in the picture above): With RCA output jacks of video and audio to a display/recording device such as monitor, TV, DVR, computer....
Transmission range: Range may vary substantially depending on the actual operating environment. Much longer range can be achieved in aerial applications. Range is about 1,500 feet (450 meters) in open space with high gain omni-directional antennas of 12dBi or higher. Longer distance can be achieved if high gain directional antennas are installed in a line of sight environment - see table below. Wireless signal can pass through some walls, trees and other obstacles, but in this case, the transmission distance will be much shorter due to signal attenuation through obstacles.
|Maximum transmission distance in an unobstructed environment between two static points using 12dBi high gain directional antennas on both sides**|
|3W Model (35dBm)||7 miles (11 km)|
|5W Model (37dBm)||12 miles (19 km)|
|10W Model (40dBm)||40 miles (64 km)|
|20W Model (43dBm)||50 miles (80 km)|
**For reference only.
Viewing live video feed over the internet or mobile phone. If you have a DVR or video encoder and other equipment connecting to the internet, you may connect the wireless receiver to one of the video inputs of your DVR/video encoder so that you can view the camera footage live in your local network or in a remote location over the internet on your cell phone. See a typical setup here.
Power. Both the transmitter and the receiver work on DC12V power. Two AC/DC power adapters have been included in the package for this purpose. In those areas where AC power is not available, you may connect the devices to external DC12V battery such as solar-powered system or Sealed Lead Acid rechargeable battery. See Specifications below for more details.
Easy installation. Setup can be completed within minutes.
Move mouse over the picture to magnify
2) Send video wirelessly from the surveillance camera at the main gate back to the house.
3) Send video wirelessly to the opposite building.
4) Send video wirelessly between two mountains.
5) Send video from an outlying island back to the seashore.
6) Send video from a medium-size UAV back to the ground.
|Modulation||FM demodulation / modulation|
|AV output/input||RCA(F) output jacks for video and audio||BNC(F) input jacks for video and audio
(BNC to RCA adapters included)
|Number of Channel||4 channels - select by sliding switch (outside)||4 channels - set by sliding switch (inside)|
|Antenna included||6dBi omni-directional antenna||3W: 6dBi omni-directional antenna included.
5W, 10W and 20W: no antenna included (Antenna Note 2)
|Antenna length/weight||28 cm foldable / 36 gm||3W Model only: 28 cm foldable / 36 gm|
|Antenna connector type||SMA (F)||3W: SMA(F); 5W, 10W & 20W: N(F)|
|Operating power||DC 12V (100~240V regulated power supply included)|
|Dimensions||115(L) x 80(W) x 20(H) mm||144(L) x 115(W) x 53(H) mm, except 20W model|
|Weight||125 gm||660 gm, except 20W model|
|Video output/input voltage||75 Ohm impedance: 1Vp-p|
|Audio output/input voltage||10k Ohm impedance: 2Vp-p max.|
|Sensitivity/Output power||Sensitivity: -85 dBm (typical)||Output power: 3W(35dBm), 5W(37dBm), 10W(40dBm)|
|Power consumption||4 Watts (0.3A)||3W: 15 Watts (1.25A); 5W: 30 Watts (2.5A);
10W: 42 Watts (3.5A); 20W: 48 Watts (4A)
|Power connector type||DC jack for 5.5 mm plug|
|Audio sub carrier frequency||5.5 MHz|
|Preset channel frequencies
|Channel 1: 1080, Channel 2: 1120, Channel 3: 1160, Channel 4: 1200|
|Highest resolution supported||960H|
|Operating temp/RH||-10~+50°C / 20~80%|
2) For 5W, 10W and 20W transmitters, it is recommended to use antenna of at least 9dBi gain or above.
3) Yagi antenna is a directional antenna. It is recommended to use only if the distance between the transmitter and the receiver is a line of sight environment.
4) If it is necessary to use antenna extension cable, the cable should be kept as short as possible because, the signal attenuates directly proportional to the length of the cable, i.e. the longer the cable, the weaker the signal from the antenna. To minimize the signal attenuation, you may extend the distance between the transmitter/camera or the receiver/monitor by using high grade 75 ohm coaxial video cable such as RG6 cable. See an illustration here.
2) 4-channel 1.2GHz AV receiver with a 6dBi omni-directional antenna
3) One 12VDC power split cable (except 20W model).
4) Two 12V universal regulated power supplies (one for 20W model because a power supply already built inside the TX).
5) Two BNC-M to RCA-F adapters (if you need BNC-M to RCA-M, please select when ordering) and
6) One RCA AV cable for the receiver.
For specifications of 20W model, please click here.