Move mouse over the picture to zoom
This compact wireless video transmitter enables you to send video and audio from one location to another without expensive and messy wiring. The transmitter works on its own transmission system and is therefore particularly useful in those remote locations where there is no internet coverage or out of WiFi range. No internet connection required. No bandwidth to worry about. Compatible with all types of wired video camera (NTSC or PAL). See a typical setup example here.
This high performance time-proven transmitter outperforms other transmitters in the market with these:
Use compact AV transmitter module with high output power (3W, 5W and 10W available)
Use high reliability and sensitivity Comtech tuner module
Use high reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
Adopt phase locked loop circuit to eliminate frequency drift
Transmitter (on the right in picture above): With BNC/RCA input jacks of video and audio for device such as video camera, camcorder, CCTV hard-wired camera ....
Receiver (on the left in the picture above): With RCA output jacks of video and audio to a display/recording device such as monitor, TV, DVR, computer....
Transmission range: Range may vary substantially depending on the actual operating environment. Much longer range can be achieved in aerial applications. Range is about 1,500 feet (450 meters) in open space with high gain omni-directional antennas of 10dBi or higher. Longer distance can be achieved if high gain directional antennas are installed in a line of sight environment - see table below. Compared with other frequency bands such as 1.2GHz, 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz, this transmitter has much better penetration capability through obstructions. Suitable to be used in environment where there are some unavoidable obstacles in the transmission path.
|Maximum transmission distance in an unobstructed environment between two static points using high gain directional antennas on both sides**|
|3W Model (35dBm)||7 miles (11 km)|
|5W Model (37dBm)||12 miles (19 km)|
|10W Model (40dBm)||40 miles (64 km)|
**For reference only.
Viewing live video feed over the internet or mobile phone. If you have a DVR or video encoder and other equipment connecting to the internet, you may connect the wireless receiver to one of the video inputs of your DVR/video encoder so that you can view the camera footage live in your local network or in a remote location over the internet on your cell phone. See a typical setup here.
Easy installation. Setup can be completed within minutes.
NOTE: Different countries will have their own RF regulations governing the use of wireless equipment. It is your responsibility to ensure that your application complies with your local RF regulations.
2) Send video wirelessly from the surveillance camera at the main gate back to the house.
3) Send video wirelessly to the opposite building.
4) Send video wirelessly between two mountains.
5) Send video from an outlying island back to the seashore.
|Modulation||FM demodulation / modulation|
|AV output/input||RCA(F) output jacks for video and audio||BNC(F) input jacks for video and audio
(BNC to RCA adapters included)
|Number of Channel||4 channels - select by sliding switch (outside)||4 channels - set by sliding switch (inside)|
|Antenna included||6dBi omni-directional antenna||3W: 6dBi omni-directional antenna included.
5W and 10W: no antenna included (Antenna Note 2)
|Antenna length/weight||37 cm foldable / 41 gm||3W Model only: 37 cm foldable / 41 gm|
|Antenna connector type||SMA (F)||3W: SMA(F); 5W & 10W: N(F)|
|Operating power||DC 12V (100~240V regulated power supply included)|
|Dimensions||115(L) x 80(W) x 20(H) mm||144(L) x 115(W) x 53(H) mm|
|Weight||125 gm||660 gm|
|Video output/input voltage||75 Ohm impedance: 1Vp-p|
|Audio output/input voltage||10k Ohm impedance: 2Vp-p max.|
|Sensitivity/Output power||Sensitivity: -85 dBm (typical)||Output power: 3W(35dBm), 5W(37dBm), 10W(40dBm)|
|Power consumption||4 Watts||3W: 15 Watts; 5W/10W: 30~42 Watts|
|Power connector type||DC jack for 5.5 mm plug|
|Audio sub carrier frequency||5.5 MHz|
|Preset channel frequencies
Channel 1: 910, Channel 2:
980, Channel 3: 1010, Channel 4:
(see Antenna Note 5 )
|Highest resolution supported/Frame Rate||NTSC: 768(H) x 494(V); 30 fps / PAL: 752(H) x 582(V); 25 fps|
|Operating temp/RH||-10~+50°C / 20~80%|
2) For 5W and 10W transmitters, it is recommended to use antenna of at least 9dBi gain or above.
3) Directional antennas are used only if the distance between the transmitter and the receiver is a line of sight environment.
4) If it is necessary to use antenna extension cable, the cable should be kept as short as possible because, the signal attenuates directly proportional to the length of the cable, i.e. the longer the cable, the weaker the signal from the antenna. To minimize the signal attenuation, you may extend the distance between the transmitter/camera or the receiver/monitor by using high grade 75 ohm coaxial video cable such as RG6 cable - see illustration (Picture B) here.
5) When selecting the channel frequency, please make sure you do not interfere with other licensed device using the same or near frequency.
2) 4-channel 900MHz AV receiver with a 6dBi omni-directional antenna.
3) One 12VDC power split cable.
4) Two 12V universal regulated power supplies.
5) Two BNC-M to RCA-F adapters (if you need BNC-M to RCA-M, please select when ordering) and
6) One RCA AV cable for the receiver.