This compact wireless video transmitter enables you to send video and audio from one location to another without expensive and messy wiring. Other applications include sending FPV camera video to the receiver on the ground, sending video from one place to another where wiring is difficult if not impossible. It works with regular video cameras (NTSC and PAL auto detect). The device works on its own transmission system. There is no need to have internet or WIFI connections. See a typical setup example here. The transmitter is small, light-weighted and can be powered by a 12V battery pack for a couple of hours. Suitable for portable or FPV drone applications.
This high performance time-proven transmitter comes with these outstanding features:
Use compact AV transmitter module
Use high reliability and sensitivity Comtech tuner module
Use high reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
Adopt phase locked loop circuit to eliminate frequency drift
Move mouse over the picture to zoom
Transmission range: Range may vary substantially depending on the actual operating environment. Up to 150 meters (500 feet) open space with the included antennas. Much longer distance can be achieved if high gain directional antennas are installed in a line of sight environment. AV signal can travel through some obstructions such as wall, partition, tree and so forth but in this case, the transmission distance will be reduced depending on the type, materials and the number of the obstructions in the transmission range.
Viewing live video feed over the internet or mobile phone. If you have a DVR and other equipment connecting to the internet, you may connect the wireless receiver to one of the video inputs of your DVR so that you can view the camera footage live in a remote location over the internet or on your cell phone. See a typical setup here.
Power. Both the transmitter and the receiver work on DC12V power. Two AC/DC power adapters have been included in the package for this purpose. In those areas where AC power is not available, you may connect the devices to external DC12V battery such as solar-powered system or Sealed Lead Acid rechargeable battery. See Specifications below for more details.
Easy installation. Setup can be completed within minutes.
1) Send video wirelessly from a surveillance camera or camcorder to TV, monitor, computer, DVR.
2) Send video wirelessly from the surveillance camera at the main gate back to the house.
3) Send video wirelessly to the opposite building.
4) Send video from a camcorder to a nearby monitor or DVR.
5) Send video from a FPV drone back to the ground.
1) If the transmission path is line of sight, the transmission/reception will be significantly improved by using directional antenna such as Yagi antennas, panel antennas or other directional antennas.
2) Directional antennas are used only if the distance between the transmitter and the receiver is line of sight.
3) If it is necessary to use antenna extension cable, the cable should be kept as short as possible because, the signal attenuates directly proportional to the length of the cable, i.e. the longer the cable, the weaker the signal from the antenna. To minimize the signal attenuation, you may extend the distance between the transmitter/camera or the receiver/monitor by using high grade 75 ohm coaxial video cable such as RG6 cable. See an illustration here.
1) 4-channel 1.2GHz AV transmitter.
2) 4-channel 1.2GHz AV receiver.
3) Two 6dBi omni-directional antennas.
4) Two 12V universal regulated power supplies.
5) One RCA AV cable for the receiver.